"I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I see and what it means. What I want and what I fear." - Joan Didion








Monday, March 21, 2011

The 10 Life Laws

In the middle of yet another attempt to clean up my home office, I came across a copy of an email I had printed out - it must have been over ten years ago? Yikes. Definately, this "paperwork purging" is long overdue.

In any case, this list is credited to Dr. Phil McGraw:

"The 10 Life Laws"

1. You either get it, or you don't.

2. You create your own experience.

3. People do what works.

4. You can't change what you don't acknowledge.

5. Life rewards action.

6. There is no reality; only perception.

7. Life is managed, not cured.

8. We teach people how to treat us.

9. There is power in forgiveness.

10. You have to name it to claim it.

No comments:

Post a Comment